1. accept uncertainty of life. It’s part of its beauty. You never 100% know what is going to happen. You do your bit then it’s upto the world.
2. Most of the things you worry about will never happen
3. Even if they do they might not be as bad as you thought
4. Even if they are as bad or worse than you thought there could be some silver lining
5. Don’t worry at times when you are tired or hungry. Park the worries and come back to them later.
6. People don’t really care what you do. They are too bothered about themselves.
7. Work out
8. Relax e.g. yoga, massage
9. Take medication
10. Eat a balanced diet
11. Avoid coffee/alcohol/street drugs
12. Occupation (occupy your time) activity
13. Speak about the worry or write it down
14. absorb the present moment. Slow down. Pause. Absorb your surroundings.
15. Make a list of things you can do to improve your situation. Take a step towards one of them.
16. Have a designated worry time each day.
17. Have therapy
18. engage with art
19. connect with nature
20. connect with loved ones
21. Connect with spirituality e.g. reading Tao Te Ching